Massage therapy goes hand in hand with chiropractic care! While the chiropractor adjusts the joints of the spine, our massage therapists work to relax your muscles and provide you with an overall better healing opportunity.
Here are some key points to consider:
- Massage and chiropractic both touch components of the skeletal system.
- Chiropractic adjustment extends the benefits of a massage as well as, massage extending the benefits of a chiropractic adjustment
- Massage Therapy improves functioning of the circulatory, lymphatic, muscular, skeletal, and nervous systems and may improve the rate at which the body recovers from injury and illness.
- Therapeutic Massage involves the manipulation of the soft tissue structures of the body to prevent and alleviate pain, discomfort, muscles spasms, and stress; and to promote health and wellness
- Let’s not fail to mention that it feels great to!
Our Massage Therapists are trained in all sorts of techniques from deep tissue to pregnancy massage. Ask us about massage and chiropractic package plans for great savings.